Monday 15 February 2010

'Back' at Work.

The back still isn't much better today sadly. I can't sit at the keyboard for longer than a few minutes without a spasm starting.

I did manage to get a little work done on the new story, it's actually taken a total direction shift from what I first had in mind for it. Could be interesting finding out about my story as I write it. It's exciting. Like reading a book, but with the joy of creation thrown in.

Managed to do some actual money making work today too. The first part of helping out a Sydney client with some email problems (and other security Issues she wasn't aware of) but I'll have to finish off with that job on the morrow, my back called time.

My Backs calling time on me now too. Hope I can sleep with it like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment